Under customs regulations, all persons importing cargo into the country on board a vessel or airline, must complete and submit a Form for Entry of goods imported conditionally duty free under the Hawksbill Creek Agreement (C14) for processing. This applies to Freeport, Grand Bahama only.
All persons importing cargo.
Note: this applies to imports in Freeport, Grand Bahama only.
- Collect relevant documents from shipping/airline agent.
- Complete relevant forms.
- Present completed forms and supporting documents to the Customs Entry Checking.
- Completed C14 form (Entry for goods imported conditionally duty free under Hawksbill Creek Agreement).
- Completed C43 form (Declaration of Value).
- Shipping / Airline documents (bill of lading / airway bill, any other documents provided by supplier).
- Agricultural Permit (optional based on items).
- Phytosanitary Certificate (optional based on items).
- For individuals – Identification (passport or driver’s licence).
- For businesses – A valid business licence.
This service can be completed within 2 – 24 hours after submission of documents.
There are no deadlines for this service.
- There is a processing fee of $25.00 associated with this service.
- Environmental Levy 1% of C.I.F. Value (min $10.00, max $500.00)
A Customs Broker will charge for the preparation of supporting documents.